Friday 23 September 2016

Newsletter

So 11th grade has started, and I've been busy with Warframe and a bunch more stuff, so I don't really have the time to take care of this blog. NO, this isn't a co-admin announcement, although it would be fantastic if someone could maybe help this blog flourish into something magnificent. I'll try doing something with this by the end of the month, which is a lot to say because the only way MediaFire could work fast and efficiently is if MediaFire had a desktop shortcut like Onedrive does. Otherwise, it's slow progress. I'll just give you guys the links to all I have online currently.

My OneDrive

My Gavitex

My MediaFire

These are mostly empty cuz it's all on my laptop (which is essentially discontinued now cuz it's so bad) and I still need to upload the properly. My MediaFire has stuff I've sorted through, though, and the reason my OneDrive is empty is cuz back in July, its storage downscaled from 15GB to 5GB. I had to get rid of stuff, i.e. move it all to my laptop cuz it's basically empty. Enjoy what you have!

No comments:

Post a Comment