Thursday 6 October 2016

A little update...

I've gotten to uploading a bunch of stuff up on Gavitex, but I haven't paid much heed to the tidiness of the names so there might be a few underscores. I'll hopefully get to that soon.
I'm working mostly on Gavitex, and what I have on MediaFire will go on my school storage, then up in the Gavitex. I'm hoping to reserve the MediaFire storage for whatever music I manage to get, although I haven't focused much on finding soundtracks anymore. If there are any requests, the comment section is all yours! :)

Note: There may be some things in the Gavitex folders I may have to edit, and if you find any, let me know and I'll gladly fix 'em :)

Edit: I'm moving all the papercrafts from MediaFire to Gavitex, so the links in past posts are gonna be down until Thursday at the latest. Sorry, but it must be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment