Tuesday 15 November 2016

I'm back!

Hello all! I hope the new format I'm working on is clear! :)

I have three new folders on Gavitex:

1) The 'special stuff'  -  This will be used by me, so nothing interesting is gonna be in here. I'll only use this for when I need to show someone something so I'll just give them the link to the folder and there it'll be.

2) ---The weaponry---  I had a folder like this on my OneDrive which I didn't use often, but I'llt ry and load this one up with what a weaponry would contain - guns, swords, bombs, etc. Anything that would be considered a 'weapon' will be in there. Have fun :)

3) Unsorted  -  This is a mess. This is where all the new uploads go. The unedited, unclean. You're welcome to go diving in this folder for new stuff, I won't stop you, but it won't be tidy, prim and pristine as most/all the ones in folders are. I'll work on this folder if/when I get a good computer, which hopefully is soon.

I may/may not be on frequently, so have fun with all this! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment