Saturday 2 May 2015

My music!

So I was listening to music off of YouTube while doing schtuff, and I had a genius idea that would take up infintely more space on my MediaFire account. I decided to download soundtracks from video games and upload them on my MediaFire! So I created a folder for that. So far, I have...
  • The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  • Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake (the one from 1990)
  • Metal Gear Solid 1
  • Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
  • Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
  • Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots 
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution
  • Hitman 2: Silent Asssassin
  • Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  • Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
  • Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
  • Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
  • All Final Fantasy games
  • Chrono Trigger 
  • Radical Dreamers 
  • Chrono Cross 
  • Super Metroid
  • Super Mario Bros. 64 
  • Super Mario Galaxy
  • Team Fortress 2 (You're welcome, Max)
  • Battlefield 4 (for Noah St. Hilaire)
  • Banjo-Kazooie (on its way)
  • Banjo-Tooie (on its way)
  • Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (screw you Max)
  • Donkey Kong Country
  • And more to come!
I take requests in the comment section. If there's a video game that you guys like, I'll download it and put it up with your Blogger name in the title.
(As you can see, I like Metal Gear and LoZ... Heh heh.)
And please please pretty please, with a cherry on top, PLEASE do not request a game if you see it in the comment section or if I've already downloaded it. I don't want 10,000 requests in one comment section asking for Ocarina of Time or Spirit Tracks. So, if you see a request that's been made, don't request it another time.
Aside from that, have fun listening to these beats while you're doing stuff!
***I'm actually running out of websites to download these huge 2-hour+ videos, so in comments, please suggest sites to me, and I'll let you know if it works or not. If they do, in this post they go!

No comments:

Post a Comment