Wednesday 6 May 2015

MY PLANTS VS ZOMBIES STASH

Hey y'all! I've been focusing so much on soundtracks that I forgot that this is for papercrafts. Yeah, yeah, insert facepalm here. So, as the title mentions, these are my papercrafts from Plants Vs Zombies, a really good PC game, made by PopCap. I'm not sure if these are all that I have, because I'm super-unorganized. But anywho, here they are! I have...
  • Bamboo Shoot
  • Beet
  • Bonk Choy
  • Cactus
  • Chomper
  • Doom-Shroom
  • Flowerpot
  • Football Zombie
  • Fumeshroom
  • Hypno-Shroom
  • JalapeƱo
  • Peashooter
  • Snow Pea
  • Squash
  • Starfruit
  • Sunflower
  • Sunshroom
  • Wallnut
  • Your average PvZ1 Zombie
 I also have a base for your peashooters and stuff, 'cause those are only the heads. It's 4 leaves and a stem. Easy stuff!
These all come from this website here, where all instructions and tips are. So go check 'em out! Have fun popping zombie heads and collecting suns! =D
Click here to find these!

No comments:

Post a Comment