Thursday 7 May 2015

MY HALF-LIFE STASH

So I finally got to uploading what I have on MediaFire, and I decided to start by the smaller categories, so Half-Life is one of the first that I started with. So here y'all are... I know that there are many more papercrafts of Half-Life out there, and I'll post what I find in a separate post. Edits and updates are for pussies. Nyah! Then again, these aren't all the Half-Life papercrafts I have. I'll put up another post near the end with all the papercrafts I haven't sorted through yet. You might find some in there. But for now, have fun with these!
Included are...
  • The Policeman's helmet from HL2
  • The Airboat
  • Alyx's EMP tool
  • A Battery
  • A Battery from HL:Black Mesa
  • The Loader from HL:BM
  • The Dune Buggy, also simply called Buggy
  • A Cart and a Crystal (shiny and yellow!)
  • The Citadel (you might need Pepakura Designer for this one if you wana move parts around and have it entirely)
  • The Metrocop's helmet (I have it as Combine (Metrocop) Helmet... o~o)
  • The Crowbar (if you're gonna go cosplaying or LARPing with this, go ahead, but I don't think it's to scale. If you prefer, take a legitimate crowbar (because WHY THE FUCK NOT?) and beat up some Headcrabs. Plus, an actual one looks more badass!)
  • The Gravity Gun (Pepakura shows it to be a bit small... Scale it up with Pepakura Designer)
  • A box of .357-cal ammo (This one should be easy enough to print, because it's a simple picture)
  • A Skull (if you're a necrophiliac or a freak of death, you might like this)
  • The Headcrab (This has a hollow bottom so it can fit on your head and you can be a zombie!)
  • The Health Charger
  • The HEV Suit + charger
  • The Lambda logo (Again, a simple picture)
  • A Snark
These shouldn't be too hard, as long as you follow the instructions correctly.
Click here to find these!

No comments:

Post a Comment